> Why Equinoxe
- A premium boutique administrator headquartered in Bermuda, with offices in Ireland (Dublin and Sligo), Atlanta, and Mauritius and an office to be opened in Singapore in 2013.
- Institutional strength provider – institutional technology and procedures, a strong and diversified senior management team with an average experience in the industry of over 14 years across both boutique and institutional service providers
- Institutional strategic partner, XL Group plc (NYSE:XL), who hold a significant minority interest in Equinoxe
- Client centric service model – dedicated, experienced teams in the same time zone as the manager providing fully independent administration
- Access to experienced senior management from the Chairman and CEO down, with depth of experience to understand the needs of start up managers and institutional managers alike
- Licensed and Regulated by the Bermuda Monetary Authority, the Financial Regulator in Ireland and the Financial Services Commission in Mauritius
- Servicing 75 managers, 150 funds and over $12bn in assets.
- A stakeholder participation model, which fosters ownership of relationships and managed workload to create long term client relationships
- Bespoke valuation and reporting procedures tailored to your unique requirements